Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 20:17:03 UTC

Re: next release

Unfortunately the issue is not linked to a Subversion commit (which is
the precondition to be able to merge the fix to the 1.5 branch). Maybe
Keith or Amila have an idea where in the code this was fixed?

Andreas

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dilshan,

Yea , Actually Woden-20 is the one of the main missing feature of Woden .
Those build scripts are newly created by me, it would be great  if you can
test them find any issue.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/WodenReleaseGuide

Thanks,

Re: next release

Posted by Dilshan Edirisuriya <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sagara,

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
> amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <
>> sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Woden devs define the features for it's 0.9 release in last Oct [1] . I
>>> was volunteered for this release and wanted to release it from last
>>> December. AFAIK we need someone bind with ASF- web of trust to sign the
>>> release and I'm not yet bind with web of trust  that is the only issue for
>>> this release. Still I'm willing to handle this release If some one from WS
>>> can volunteer to sign.
>>>

>> you mean someone to sign your key or release artefacts?
>>
>> I am also not having a strong key.  Hope people who were doing Axis2
>> releases (Glen, Deepal, Dims) can sign.
>>

>   Hi Amila ,
>
>   I meant release artefacts BTW few days ago we have discussed this matter
> within the Woden-dev list and came to a agreement , I will handle this 0.9M
> release from Woden side.
>
>  Woden also depend on AXIOM 1.2.9-SNAPSHOT and Xmlschema 1.4.6-
> SNAPSHOT versions, I think Andreas already working on AXIOM next release
> but still no sound about Xmlschema release.
>
> XmlSchema 1.4.5 released on April -2009  , do you have any idea about
> XmlSchema 1.4.6 release ?

there is a release vote for xml schema 1.4.6 release. please test with woden
and vote.

thanks,
Amila.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
The Axiom 1.2.9 release already started to emerge on my radar screen,
so I'm ready to take this one.

Andreas

Re: next release

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:48 PM, sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Amila Suriarachchi
> <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe
> > <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> So when would a next Axis2 release be?
> >
> > Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
> > I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.

+1.

Thanks,
Senaka.

Re: next release

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.

Re: next release

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.

Re: next release

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.

Re: next release

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@apache.org>.

Re: next release

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Amila Suriarachchi wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe
> <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     So when would a next Axis2 release be?
>

> Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
> I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.
+1

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

Re: next release

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release

Posted by Isuru Suriarachchi <is...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
> samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So when would a next Axis2 release be?
>

> Shall we plan to do the axis2 1.6 release within next month?
> I would like to volunteer to be the axis2 release manager.

+1

Thanks,
~Isuru

> Currently Axis2 depends on the following SNAPSHOT dependencies.
>
>         <axiom.version>1.2.9-SNAPSHOT</axiom.version>
>         <neethi.version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</neethi.version>
>         <xmlschema.version>1.4.6-SNAPSHOT</xmlschema.version>
>         <woden.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</woden.version>
>
> <geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</geronimo.spec.jaxws.version>
>
> Can others please be volunteer for these projects?
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

>> Samisa...
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Andreas Veithen <
>> andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately the issue is not linked to a Subversion commit (which is
>>> the precondition to be able to merge the fix to the 1.5 branch). Maybe
>>> Keith or Amila have an idea where in the code this was fixed?
>>>
>>> Andreas

>>> project and I can verify that the issue is fixed as of SVN r894701.

>> Samisa...
>> --
>> blog: http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/
>>

> --