Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Llimacs99 <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/22 23:36:54 UTC

Hello

There are 2 questions:
1- if I want the line to be in points instead of centimeters, millimeters or inches. Since the preferences cannot be divided for example (rulers in centimeters) and the measure of the letter and the leading in points.
2-If I make a box with drawing figures and I want the text centered vertically, I have tried it with a frame or drawing a rectangle by putting text on it and there is no way to center it vertically, horizontally with the center text tool.
Thanks.