Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Albert Bachand <ab...@okiok.com> on 2004/07/05 20:13:53 UTC

Operation Request/Response

Hello,

I'm currently trying to implement a SPML (http://www.openspml.org/)
webservice under Axis. One of the many problems I'm having is that (it
seems that) the name of the request/response parts of an operation are
directly determined by the name of the operation. For example, if in my
.wsdd if put "addRequest" in the "allowedMethods", then I end up with
"addRequestRequest" and "addRequestResponse" in my ?wsdl when what I
really want (what SPML wants) is a "addRequest" operation that has an
"addRequest" and an "addResponse" part. So, is it possible to do give
arbitrary names to the request/response parts of an operation?

Thanks,
Albert

Re: Operation Request/Response

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.