Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@wikier.org> on 2011/05/20 17:58:40 UTC

help solving issues (was Re: WebId Testsuite)

Hi,

On 17 May 2011 18:39, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> wrote:
> 2011/5/17 Sergio Fernández <se...@wikier.org>
>> I still an't help on dev issues, but any issue that I can help with my
>> user hat, please tell me.
>
> Well, there are some development skills under that user hat ;)

I'm taking a look on the whole platform; I'd need time to understand
the architecture, the design and so on, but it's a good choice for
learning both OSGi and Scala. I hope soon I'd be able to help on more
dev issues, and apply my knowledge on Semantic Web here.

> An issue that might be a good start developing micht be CLEREZZA-474,
> I think its an issue that doesn't require a lot of specific knowledge
> and also because it has the documentation as content fosters an
> overview on the clerezza platform.

OK, I can take care on CLEREZZA-474 [1]. I was taking a look on the
repository, and it looks that documentation are generated by using one
ntriples file [2]. If you provide me some documentation about the set
of tool used for generating that documentation, I'm sure I can easily
add some of the suggested stuff.

Cheers,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-474
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/platform.content/src/main/resources/META-INF/documentation.nt?view=markup