Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sébastien LABEY <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 19:16:35 UTC

[S2] forwarding values from Interceptor to Action

Hi all,

I've already asked for this problem, but I did not have any answer, I think
my explanation was not very clear...
I have an interceptor that makes some controls and in the case these
controls are not OK, the interceptor redirects to a special action. I would
like to forward some values from the interceptor to the action it redirects
to in order to do some special job. But I don't know how to do this. I was
thinking of the ValueStack, but I can't make it work : I can set values on
it, but sadly I never find these values in my next action...
Please, could someone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Sebastien

Re: [S2] forwarding values from Interceptor to Action

Posted by Sébastien LABEY <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave
I finally found quite the same solution (but without the interface control)
, and it works great.
Thank you for your answer.

Sebastien

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.