Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2002/12/05 15:55:57 UTC

[users@httpd] APXS with Apache2/Win32

I didn't get an APXS script when I built Apache2/Win32... Apache/2.0.40
built from the original tarball (I think zipped version).

Is this normal under Win32?  I'm just curious as by now I've already figured
out how to build modules under Vis Studio if I need them (I *wish* I could
make template settings for this for use with "new project" - if anyone knows
how and could tell me off-list, it would rock!), but it might have saved me
(and thus save others) trouble if I could figure out why I didn't get one.
And, yes, I have awk installed.

  Issac