Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Sailaja Polavarapu <sp...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/03/07 21:58:45 UTC

Re: Prep for ranger-1.0.0 release

Rangers:
 As we are coming close to releasing ranger-1.0.0, we want to control the commits to ranger-1.0 branch. Currently only two JIRAs are open for this release (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-1995 and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-1948). As soon as the fix for RANGER-1948 is checked in, we will prepare the sources for release and voting.
Please let me know if you have any concerns/comments.

Thanks,
Sailaja.

On 2/28/18, 2:21 AM, "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <co...@apache.org> wrote:

    Thanks, please update the version on master to 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT as well when
    you get a chance to avoid confusion.

    Colm.

    --
    Colm O hEigeartaigh