Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by J Harri <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2016/04/13 17:00:10 UTC

Revision to Release Question (esp rev 1692258)

I need a change for httpd/mod_ssl that was committed to the project's source code repository back on 2015-07-22 (
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1692258). I checked the source tarball for the most current release, httpd 2.4.20, downloaded from https://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi and it does not contain the revision even though that release was just issued 2016-04-11. Nor can I find any httpd 2.2.x release that contains the revision.

How can I determine if and when a revision will be released?