Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Pavel Micka <Pa...@zoomint.com> on 2017/07/25 15:29:07 UTC

JSR311 outdated dependency

Hi,

Would it be possible to use new implementation of this specification? The version used (https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.ws.rs/jsr311-api/1.1.1) is from year 2009 and it causes us troubles to compile against jClouds. Specifically we have problems with this class:
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/ws/rs/core/MultivaluedMap.html
where one of our testing libraries Docker-Client by Spotify requires method addAll, which was added in Java EE 7
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/ws/rs/core/MultivaluedMap.html

Thanks!

Pavel

RE: JSR311 outdated dependency

Posted by Pavel Micka <Pa...@zoomint.com>.
I haven't noticed this issue, probably bad googling on my side. I will monitor it :-).

Thanks for your time and response,

Pavel

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.