Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Washusen, Dan" <Da...@sensis.com.au> on 2004/12/02 01:18:16 UTC

Maven Idea Plugin generating a web module

Hi all (Brett might be the best person as he's the project lead),

Does anyone have any hints on making the maven-idea-plugin generate a
web module?  I've had a look through the jelly files and it looks like
the v4/module.jelly file has the ability, but it depends on the
'maven.multiproject.type' property.  I've tried setting that to 'web' in
my project.properties but it doesn't seem to change anything?

Cheers,

Dan

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au
www.tradingpost.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 8653 5000]

Re: Maven Idea Plugin generating a web module

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Set it to "war".

Cheers,
Brett