Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Chan <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/27 19:00:08 UTC

Jetspeed 1.4+ JBoss 3.2.3 hanging problem

Hi,

  I have been trying to get Jetspeed 1.4 working with
Jboss 3.2.3 without much success.  I followed the
threads regarding this issue and still JBoss hangs
when it tries to start Jetspeed.  I followed this
procedure:

1) Removed castor.jar from
jobss/server/default/deploy/snmp-adaptor.sar
2) Recompiled Jetspeed with the CastorRegistryService
patch (attachment id=9260)

I even deleted the castor.jar file from my Jetspeed
installation and still the same problem.

  Is this the correct procedure?  If not, can someone
please point me to the right direction?.  Thanks in
advance for all your help!

Re: Jetspeed 1.4+ JBoss 3.2.3 hanging problem

Posted by Paul Chan <wa...@yahoo.com>.
BTW, I also deleted hsqld.jar from
jboss/server/lib..still makes no difference :(