Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/18 10:36:02 UTC

Why implementation-osgi does not work?

Hi, could some one tell me shortly what's going on with osgi,

I was once run it with supplychain, but for a couple of days, svn code just does not work any more, I tried it with branch 1.0, not too.

Thanks

---------------------------------

Re: Why implementation-osgi does not work?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Adding a mirror seems to overwrite the apache incubating repo. I found the
following settings a solution:

<user.home>/.m2/settings.xml

<settings>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>staging</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <id>tuscany.staging</id>
                    <url>http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.0-RC3a/maven</url>
                </repository>
            </repositories>
            <pluginRepositories>
                <pluginRepository>
                    <id>tuscany.staging</id>
                    <url>http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.0-RC3a/maven</url>
                </pluginRepository>
            </pluginRepositories>
        </profile>
    </profiles>
</settings>

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sivaram:

My branch 1.0 code is the latest.

I also tried the trunk code: mvn stoped at

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

in fact, recently got quick alot of Missing failurs from tuscany trunk. I myself not too much mind this.

Usually I see into code instead of stops at mvn failure. But osgi implementation really seems ill some where.

Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> wrote: The stack trace shows that the implementation.osgi code is a few days old.
The code was changed recently to support OSGi contributions, and this also
modified  to use symbolic names for bundles rather
than the URL for its location, making this consistent with other SCA
implementation types.

Is it possible that the samples and the implementation code you are running
are from two different builds? Would it be possible for you to run the
samples against the latest build?

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini

On 9/19/07, shaoguang geng  wrote:

> Thank you for you replies:
>
> The mvn build in branch/sca-java-1.0/samples/osgi-supplychain out put as
> in the attached file.
>

> *Rajini Sivaram * wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> implementation.osgi and its sample osgi-supplychain should be working in
> the
> 1.0 build. Could you please provide a build output or stack trace for the
> failure you are seeing?
>
> Thank you...
>
> Regards,
>
> Rajini
>

> On 9/18/07, shaoguang geng wrote:
> >
> > Hi, Raymond, I just want to know wether this module is under
> construction.
> > Or I may wait for a mile stone to see in.
> >
> > Raymond Feng wrote: Hi,
> >
> > What problem are you seeing? Stacktrace in JIRA will be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Raymond

---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Re: Why implementation-osgi does not work?

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
The stack trace shows that the implementation.osgi code is a few days old.
The code was changed recently to support OSGi contributions, and this also
modified <implementation.osgi/> to use symbolic names for bundles rather

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for you replies:

The mvn build in branch/sca-java-1.0/samples/osgi-supplychain out put as in the attached file.

Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com> wrote: Hi,

implementation.osgi and its sample osgi-supplychain should be working in the
1.0 build. Could you please provide a build output or stack trace for the
failure you are seeing?

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini

On 9/18/07, shaoguang geng  wrote:

> Hi, Raymond, I just want to know wether this module is under construction.
> Or I may wait for a mile stone to see in.
>
> Raymond Feng  wrote: Hi,
>
> What problem are you seeing? Stacktrace in JIRA will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Re: Why implementation-osgi does not work?

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Why implementation-osgi does not work?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,