Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 09:18:46 UTC

[OT]Re: Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

OpenEJB view of PMC roles and responsibilities

http://osdir.com/ml/dev.openejb.apache.org/2009-07/msg00003.html

Re: [OT]Re: Request for Comments: Board Report Dec 2009

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Poisoned gift? ;o)

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Please note that this is just one person's opinion.

-David