Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 14:26:30 UTC

Walk through another example

Hi

I had 30 mins and wrote a little beginner example to continue the walk
from our first example.

I will take a while before it's on the static wiki pages, so you can
see the dynamic page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Walk+through+another+example

I was inspired by an end-user that had trouble with the *to* that he
though had to be at the end of the route path, so he couldn't figure
out how to add a processor where he could in Java code modify the
response before it was returned to the original caller. As my example
got a bit long I didn't really get to the in-out exchange patterns. So
I will continue the walks later when I got another 30 min to spare and
being in the mood to write ;)

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Walk through another example

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Very nice tutorial Claus! I love your writing style for these things. Not
showing the final "answer" right away makes for a very interesting and
enjoyable read.

--
Cheers,
Jon