Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/25 21:00:24 UTC

Started to re-write APXS.

I have begun to re-write APXS.  The new version of APXS, will use the same
build system as Apache itself, which should make it a bit more flexible.  As of
right now, we can query build time variables, but building is not working yet.

Since our current APXS is broken beyond belief, I am considering committing
what I have, so that people who are better at Perl than I am can look at it and
criticize my perl knowledge.  Does anybody have a problem with that?

Ryan

Re: Started to re-write APXS.

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
Okay, I'll keep working on it, and only post patches as I finish the implementation.

I am very surprised that APXS is currently working for you though, because
it failed miserably as I tried to port mod_webapp.  In fact, mod_webapp is my
test case.  :-)

Ryan

Re: Started to re-write APXS.

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.