Posted to user@struts.apache.org by richard zhang <rz...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/21 22:15:04 UTC

Previous button

How do I dynamically send user back to the incoming
page after the user click on the previous button?

This user could come to the current page(one that has
the previous button) from serveral pages.

What I did is to have a Stack defined that will hold
the last page's path.  In the Action Class, I will
check which button(actionType) the user clicked, if
the user clicked "previous" button, I will do the
following

String prevPage = getPreviousPage();
return (new ActionForward(prevPage));

and this doesn't work.  Any ideas?