Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/24 19:52:48 UTC

Re: Struts Tags, Sitemesh & 2.1.3-SNAPSHO

Is that any different form the configuration in showcase?

musachy

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
So my theory is that in StrutsPrepareFilter, the interceptor stack is not run
because the action has not run yet.

I am not sure how to fix it.  MessageStoreInterceptor is my guy I need for a
nice <s:actionmessage/> call, but I suppose I can just go back to handling
it manually like in Appfuse.... or using a ftl decorator but that causes
other issues.  I am not sure how to leverage the <content tag="..."> when
using a ftl decorator.  Maybe you can't have a ftl decorator and a jsp
content page?  But that is straying from the original point.

The other option is back down to the old filter setup which I think still
works.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Houston we have a problem ;)

musachy