Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2013/04/24 22:34:57 UTC

Camel ical data format

Hey all,
I would like to ask if camel project is interested in picking up another component to source repository. The component I am talking about is created by me and allows use ical data structures.  You may find camel-ical sources at github.

It's tiny since all work is done in ical4j library (ASL compatible). Hopefuly it's gonna be more osgi friendly soon.

Cheers,
Lukasz

Re: Camel ical data format

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Hadrian,
I've created JIRA issue for tracking this feature: CAMEL-6320. [1] I gonna submit patch later today.

I don't have example with mail yet since I used it for parsing events stored in directory. However I look forward to provide an integration test for it.

Best regards,
Lukasz

Wiadomość napisana przez Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> w dniu 26 kwi 2013, o godz. 18:37:

Re: Camel ical data format