Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by GNarra <na...@yahoo.com> on 2009/04/15 01:28:57 UTC

SMX3.3 and keystore.jks

All,

when I run "keytool -list -keystore keystore.jks" on SMX 3.3 keystore I get
this exception
"keytool error: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format". Any ideas on
why?

thanks
-gopal

Re: SMX3.3 and keystore.jks

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
create https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1845 to track it
Freeman

Freeman Fang wrote:
> Yeah, seems something wrong during distribution kit package, I tried
> the one in code base, it's ok.
>

> Dave Stanley wrote:
>> This looks like a bug to me. Same problem doesn't occur with the
>> 3.2.1 release (attached), password is 'servicemix'.
>>
>> Can you log a jira for it?
>>
>> /Dave
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM, GNarra <narra_gopal@yahoo.com
>> <ma...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>>

>>     All,
>>
>>     when I run "keytool -list -keystore keystore.jks" on SMX 3.3
>>     keystore I get
>>     this exception
>>     "keytool error: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format". Any
>>     ideas on
>>     why?
>>
>>     thanks
>>     -gopal
>>     --

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: SMX3.3 and keystore.jks

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Dave Stanley wrote:
> This looks like a bug to me. Same problem doesn't occur with the 3.2.1
> release (attached), password is 'servicemix'.
>
> Can you log a jira for it?
>
> /Dave
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM, GNarra <narra_gopal@yahoo.com
> <ma...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

>     All,
>
>     when I run "keytool -list -keystore keystore.jks" on SMX 3.3
>     keystore I get
>     this exception
>     "keytool error: java.io.IOException: Invalid keystore format". Any
>     ideas on
>     why?
>
>     thanks
>     -gopal