Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eric Dahnke <ed...@nyc.yamaha.com> on 2004/03/09 19:53:53 UTC

Tomcat and Aliases

We're running TC in a standalone configuration. Short of putting Apache
in front of it, and running mod_jk is there a way in server.xml, web.xml
or otherwise to do aliasing like the following httpd.conf entry?

Alias /images/ "/usr/local/product/images/"

<Directory "/usr/local/product/images">
	Options Indexes MultiViews
	AllowOverride None
	Order allow,deny