Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2005/04/25 04:42:18 UTC

[naming][site] Combined and "legacy" api docs

To get the combined javadocs to be generated using the site goal, I
needed to add back the section of maven.xml that was moved to the dist
plugin.  If there are no objections, or no one points out a better way
to get this stuff generated, I will commit this change to maven.xml.

The site was updated earlier this evening and the navigation got hosed,
so I regenerated and have now pushed a working version to the staging
area (though it is now missing the 0.8 api docs).  I wanted to wait to
publish to the live site, however, until I found a good way to maintain
the 0.8 API docs.  I could easily modify the nav, generate these again
and push them out, but I am wondering if there is a good automated way
to do this as part of the site generation. Any ideas how to do this
using maven without having to manually push files around?

Phil

Re: [naming][site] Combined and "legacy" api docs

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Are you still using directory-dev@incubator.apache.org?  Could you
please use dev@directory.apache.org?

Thanks,