Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ian Cesar Vidinha Rego <ia...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 10:35:28 UTC

Apache CXF Tomee 8 - XmlSchemaException: DTD External

Hi guys, I have an apache cxf project using SOAP, running on Tomee 7.5,
after migrate to Tomee 8, i got this exception:

External DTD: Failed to read the external 'XMLSchema.dtd' DTD because
access to 'http' is not allowed due to a restriction defined by the
accessExternalDTD property

Any idea do solve this problem?

Thanks

Re: Apache CXF Tomee 8 - XmlSchemaException: DTD External

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi,

What version of CXF is this? Also, how did you run into that problem - is
it by running wsdl2java?

You can work around it by specifying the following option to the JVM:
-Djavax.xml.accessExternalDTD=http

Colm.