Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Petteri Sulonen <ps...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/20 18:40:20 UTC

Question about proxy transformer

Hi again --

I'm almost done here, but hit another little snag that I'm too stupid
to figure out by myself.

I've now got Lenya running under Jetty. I've hooked up Jetty to Apache
2 with mod_proxy_http. Everything works fine if I do a ProxyPass from
/lenya to http://locahost:8080/lenya.

However, I'd like to shorten the URL's for my website. The path to my
publication's live home page is now /lenya/hzc/live/index.html, and
I'd like to shorten that to /hzc/index.html. So I set another
ProxyPass mapping /hzc to http://localhost:8080/lenya/hzc/live . That
works too.

Trouble is, the links on my pages still point to /lenya/hzc/live/*
instead of /hzc/*. I added a <map:parameter name="urls"
value="relative"/> to the <map:transform type="proxy"> in the
publication sitemap serving the pages, but that didn't change
anything. Help?

Thanks again,

/Petteri

Re: Question about proxy transformer

Posted by Petteri Sulonen <ps...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, worked like a charm. Sorry I missed that document. You've
been very helpful!

/Petteri

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.