Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tim James McConechy <Ti...@infor.com> on 2008/06/17 21:42:47 UTC

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

Hi All,

I am stumped on the following problem. I am using Axis2 to connect to a
.Net 1.1 series of web services. Almost immediately but randomly - say
after five web service calls. I get the following error(s)

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

or

Software caused connection abort: recv failed

I simply cannot make Axis2 reliably function with my web services. I
generated the services with wsdl2java using adb, do I need to use Axis
1.4 instead? I have checked the web and saw similar posts but no
solutions...Anyone have any ideas?

Stack dumps:

11:39:46,101 ERROR http-8484-Processor22 [ObjectBaseService] Transport
error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.jav
a:296)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:1
90)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)

Or

11:39:46,111 ERROR http-8484-Processor22 [ObjectBaseService] Software
caused connection abort: recv failed

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Software caused connection abort: recv
failed

      at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:1
93)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)

Thanks

Tim McConechy | Principal Software Engineer | Infor | Office:
610.407.8191 | Mobile: 610.306.6603 | tim.mcconechy@infor.com

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
In your client's

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(...);

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

RE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

Posted by Tim James McConechy <Ti...@infor.com>.
Thanks, Where exactly do I do this?

________________________________

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.

<Ti...@infor.com> wrote:

[...]

Apache Axis Support

Posted by ku...@wipro.com.
Hi,

Good morning.

We are planning to use Apache Axis alogn with SOAP for our Web enabled
Screens development.

Since Apache Axis is a open source product and if we find any
bugs/performance issues, who will be providing the support ?

Any idea on this will be helpful to us.

thanks

www.wipro.com

RE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

Posted by Tim James McConechy <Ti...@infor.com>.
Hi All,

Looking in tcpmon I found the error to actually be:  HTTP 403.9 - Access
Forbidden: Too many users are connected

For the purposes of anyone that sees this I did this to resolve:

Open IIS console

Right click on Default Web Service - Properties

Uncheck "Http Keep-Alives Enabled"

Thanks for all the help

Tim

________________________________

try to use the tcpmon[1] and see the request and response.

thanks,
Amila.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/

<Ti...@infor.com> wrote:

[...]

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access Forbidden

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,