Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Y.S.Sridhar, Noida" <ys...@noida.hcltech.com> on 2003/08/08 14:14:42 UTC

Latka

Hi all,
          At present we are evaluating the Jakarta's Latka tool. We are able
to execute the sample suite TestCommonsWebsite.mxl  and we are getting the
below given results.

SUITE FAILED
0 requests.
0 passed.
0 failed.
0 skipped.
0 errors.

     Thank you very much.

We could not understand whats wrong with the script? Since i am new to xml
could u pls help me to write a new test suite by using the Latka's
standards.

Thanx in advance.

Thanx and Regds,
Sridhar.Y.S.

Re: Latka

Posted by Tony Locke <tl...@tlocke.org.uk>.
Hi,

I'm using Latka successfully, and I think the idea behind the project is
brilliant. In order to address your particular problem you'd have to give
a bit more info. I've successfully used the TestCommonsWebsite.xml sample,
so that shouldn't be the problem if you're using it unmodified. Does
anything else pop up on the command line apart from the lines you've
given?

Cheers,

Tony.

Tony Locke                          tlocke@tlocke.org.uk.