Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io> on 2017/08/29 18:51:14 UTC

Unable to add release info for 'madlib' in Apache reporter database

Hi All,

Now that the 1.12 release vote is done and we are
preparing to make the release, I received an email
saying I must update the release date and version
in the Apache reporter database at:
https://reporter.apache.org/addrelease.html?madlib

But, I am unable to update the latest version information
there even though I am a MADlib PMC member. Any ideas
how to do it?

NJ

Fwd: Unable to add release info for 'madlib' in Apache reporter database

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.
Hi All,

Apache MADlib made its first TLP release yesterday
(v1.12). During the release process, we had to move
the artifacts from dev/RC folder to the release folder
in the distribution repo. I received an email saying I
must update the release date and version in the Apache
reporter database at:
https://reporter.apache.org/addrelease.html?madlib

But, I was unable to update the latest version information
there even though I am a MADlib PMC member.
I got the following error message on making the update:

Could not save. Make sure you have filled out all fields and have
access to this committee data! For further inquiries, please contact
dev@community.apache.org

I certainly filled out all fields, any ideas on how to make the change?

Regards,
Nandish