Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/19 23:21:50 UTC

Same configuration elements in multiple features

What happens if  I have a set of <config> elements in my feature definitions,
and two or more features include <config> values for the same "parameter".
Will the resulting parameter value be arbitrary, i.e. it could be any of the
specified values, or is there some deterministic way to know which value
that gets set?

I would like to have a feature, that has some "deafult" settings and if
another feature references this feature, it should also be able to include
settings that overides some or all of the "defaults". Is there a solution to
this within the current (2.2.9) functionality, that also will remain within
future releases?

Thanks

Lars