Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Blake Watson <bl...@pnmac.com> on 2015/12/09 18:59:26 UTC

Formula Parsing and XSSFEvaluationWorkbook

I'm trying to provide a tracing/debugging feature and need to be able to
say what cells a particular formula-cell depends on.

POI makes this rather challenging, or so it seems. The methods in
XSSFEvaluationWorkbook seem provide the function, but it also seems that
you're not supposed to use this.

I don't want to build an Excel formula parser, that's why I use POI. So
what do I do?
--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager
5898 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021
(805) 330.4911 x7742
blake.watson@pnmac.com <me...@pnmac.com>
www.PennyMacUSA.com <http://www.pennymacusa.com/>

Re: Formula Parsing and XSSFEvaluationWorkbook

Posted by Blake Watson <bl...@pnmac.com>.
Thanks, Dominik!