Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/03/14 00:16:33 UTC

Re: GSoC 2012

Is there a Jira on cubing?

Re: GSoC 2012

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi, folks
I added several projects to Gsoc 2012, feel free to add other
projects, provide someone in the community is willing to mentor (one
mentor can mentor up to 2 students, the second student need explicit
grant from Apache admin though). All you need to do is:
1. label the jira gsoc2012
2. In Jira description, add a note: "This is a candidate project for
Google summer of code 2012. More information about the program can be
found at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2012"
3. Change https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/GSoc2012 to
include the project

Thanks,