Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dom <do...@free.fr> on 2002/05/07 19:41:38 UTC

in/out parameter

Hi

I didn't find int the axis B1 & B2 docs a word about inout parameters

Is it not implemented yet or some doc is missing ?
Where can  I find any information ?

Dom

Re: in/out parameter

Posted by Sax <an...@iastate.edu>.
the book Building Web Services With Java says Axis handles this via holder
classes.  Apparently if you try WSDL2Java on a WSDL with inout parameters,
you'll get some example code to work with.

Andrew