Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 08:33:25 UTC

Flink resource manager unable to connect to mesos after restart

Hi, all:

I'm testing flink 1.5.0 and find that flink mesos resource manager unable
to connect to mesos after restart. Have you seen this happenen?
--
Liu, Renjie
Software Engineer, MVAD

Re: Flink resource manager unable to connect to mesos after restart

Posted by Renjie Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
OK, I'll close 7470

Posted by Gary Yao <ga...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,