Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jacky ESAYAG <je...@ennov.com> on 2001/06/08 17:12:15 UTC

Error: Could not get Portlet

Hi, i'm trying to get a Hello World Portlet Running and get the following
error message

Error:  Could not get Portlet HelloWorldPortlet from ProtletFactory!

Where should i add it?..   I've already added it in the  portlet registry!.
thanks

RE: Error: Could not get Portlet

Posted by Chuck Johnson <cd...@viviport.com>.
Hi,
This is a common problem usually caused by having a CLASSPATH setting that
is incompatible with classloaders for Jetspeed.

You might want to try getting rid of any explicit CLASSPATH settings and see
if that helps.

Hope this helps,
Chuck