Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Fran01 <la...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/01/12 13:47:33 UTC

evaluation

Hi there

we are just thinking to use hadoop /nutch for our search solution

any recommendation / footprintsconcerning
scalability/robustness/pitfalls/performance /infrastructure recommendations(
in a cluster env) will be really welcome.

if by any chance you've heard also of an offshore company really proficient
with lucene/nutch/hadopp/mapreduce + ajax, google api then feel free to drop
a message

regards