Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com> on 2003/02/17 05:31:31 UTC

[VOTE}[net] Release 1.0.0 of Commons/Net

Commons/Net has been moved out of sandbox and is currently in a code
freeze until after release 1.0.0 is completed.  This first release
should be compatible with previous versions of Net Components 1.3.8 and
a migration how-to is included in the site ( just package name changes
).  So here is the official vote to release v1.0.0 of Commons/Net.

Vote:  Commons/Net 1.0.0 Release

[X] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Re: [VOTE}[net] Release 1.0.0 of Commons/Net

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
OK, we have

four +1's
one 0

I'll roll the release tomorrow night if no one else wants to do it first.

jb

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
+0

-John K

--
John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>

Re: [VOTE}[net] Release 1.0.0 of Commons/Net

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
+1

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.