Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Thomas Shelton <tw...@hrtoolbox.com> on 2009/09/20 00:33:48 UTC

Document Changes API not working

I installed CouchDB (0.9.1) on a fresh Ubuntu 8.04 server and ran all the
tests with complete success.  Everything seems to be working very well with
one exception.  When I request the changes for a particular database using:

curl http://localhost:5984/db_name/_changes/

I receive the following:

{"error":"not_found","reason":"missing"}

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Document Changes API not working

Posted by Thomas Shelton <tw...@hrtoolbox.com>.
Thanks for the quick response.  ... will give the trunk a shot ... I saw it
referenced in the "book" but there wasn't a version num to go along with it.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
_changes is a 0.10 feature.