Posted to repository@apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2010/10/19 18:52:07 UTC

Fwd: Sync with Apache not working ?

Hi Brian,

As a long time Apache project, I'd like to ask you to add
org.apache.jdo and javax.jdo to the list of auto-synced artifacts that
can be obtained from maven central. These group ids are published by
an official Apache project and I think deserve the same respect that
other org.apache projects get.

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Sync with Apache not working ?

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org>.
> On Oct 19, 2010, at 10:05 AM, Brian Fox wrote:
> > What I would suggest is to go here
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html and file a
> > jira for your projects and enumerate the (Maven2) groupIds so I can
> > make sure they are properly configured in the apache repository and
> > central sync.We can work together through that subsequent Jira to get
> > everything sorted out.

Processed as

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
On behalf of the Apache JDO project, Thanks!

Craig

Andy, when you've verified everything can you please close the JIRA?

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.