Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "D.S. Johnson" <ds...@insightbb.com> on 2003/05/19 04:30:56 UTC

Disabling Portlet Cache

I have been trying to disable caching on particular portlets. The
problem I have is one in which I created two portlets, one for data
entry and one portlet to list the data. What happens when I enter data,
the data entry portlet caches the data entered from the form. So
whenever I go and list the data in the list portlet Jetspeed refreshes
all the portlets causing the data entry portlet to add another identical
record. I have seen several cache settings in the portlet reg. but
changing the settings does nothing. Optimally, I would like to control
each portlets caching individually, can this done and what should I do.

D.S. Johnson