Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/08 16:51:14 UTC

Root admins don't see project instances??

Created a couple projects and accounts to go in them, then spun up some
test instances in said projects, but the root admin account isn't able to
see the instances in the default instances page? I have to navigate into
each project to see instances.

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.met/kirkjantzer

Re: Root admins don't see project instances??

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Musayev, Ilya <im...@webmd.net> wrote:

> Kirk,
>
> Asked the same question on dev list few days back, its something we've
> been lacking for sometime. The fix should be simple, we just need to change
> the behavior of show "all" instances by looping through all projects and
> showing the vm names. But then we would also need to alter the Instance
> view and append project name to it as well - If such exists.
>
> We should file this as an enhancement request.
>
> Thanks
> ilya

Kirk Jantzer
c: (678) 561-5475