Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2004/04/25 03:04:10 UTC

[FRIDAY] Yet Another "Struts Survivor" Trivia Quiz

Turnout for our survivor contest was surprisingly low. Only one set of three questions were correctly answered:

Which Committer has a son known to dabble in <gasp/> PHP?

> Craig McClanahan

Which Committers have published books about Struts?

> Cedric Dumoulin, Ted Husted, James Holmes, James Turner, David Winterfeldt, with Craig providing the forward to more than one :)

Which Committer is still loving his emacs?

> Craig McClanahan

Making this rounds winner:

* MATTHIAS WESSENDOR

(Matthias send your book choice and surface mail address to me at husted@apache.org.)

NEXT:

Well, not to let so many good questions go to waste, I'll just ask some of them again :)

** THE STRUTS SURVIVOR WHO-WE-ARE QUIZ **

In honor our moving (slowly) to a top-level Apache project, let's do a survivor-style quiz about the active Struts Committers. The questions are obscure, so you do NOT need to answer all of them to win -- any THREE will do :)

----

    PLEASE be sure to reply to HUSTED@APACHE.ORG.

----

Answer any THREE correctly to enter:

* Which Committers hail from Scotland?

* Which Committers live in California?

* Which Committers live in Georgia (US)?

* Which Committers live in Washington state?

* Which Committerr monkeys around from down under?

----

    PLEASE be sure to reply to HUSTED@APACHE.ORG.

----

To play, submit answers to THREE or more of the questions by Thursday, April 29, 2004.

Everyone submitting a correct and timely response to < HUSTED@APACHE.ORG > will be entered
in the drawing for an autographed copy of Struts in Action or JUnit in
Action (just by Ted I'm afraid). [Hey - if anyone else has autographed
books to donate, let me know, and you can have in on the fun too! -- I'm
not jealous :)]

    REMEMBER! Submit your answers to < HUSTED@APACHE.ORG > and I'll
summarize for the group :)

-----