Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Andy Cobley <ac...@computing.dundee.ac.uk> on 2012/09/24 11:10:53 UTC

DunDDD NoSQL and Big Data

Hi All,

I'm organising the NoSQL and Big Data track at Developer Day Dundee:

http://dun.dddscotland.co.uk/

This is free mini conference at Dundee University, Dundee Scotland.  For the
past 2 years we've had a track on NoSQL and had some great speakers.
However I don't believe we've had anyone from the Cassandra community join
us and give a talk.    If your interested, drop me a line and let me know
what your proposing.

I should  point out, as this is a free conference, we can't pay speakers and
unless we get a big sponsor, it's doubtful we can manage much in the way of
expenses !

Andy Cobley
Program director, MSc Business Intelligence and Data Science
School of Computing
University of Dundee
http://www.computing.dundee.ac.uk/