Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2009/02/04 22:05:06 UTC

Snapshot Repositories

Hi all,

I just noticed that vm094.oxylos.org isn't running and no snapshot
repository is available. Is it possible to startup this server again?

I know that Emmanual and Felix started with setting up continuum at ASF
machines. I just wonder what's the progress?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Snapshot Repositories

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
There was a power test that was performed at the colo.

Alex

Re: Snapshot Repositories

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks Felix! That was fast.

Re: Snapshot Repositories

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Re: Snapshot Repositories

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed that vm094.oxylos.org isn't running and no snapshot
> repository is available

Thanks for spotting.

. Is it possible to startup this server again?

On 26.01.2009 vmhost0.oxylos.org was down (see notifications ML). I don't neither the reason why nor who did the
shutdown (and I was awaiting the one shutting it down to start up the VMs again when he finished his work).

Having a look at the adminstration web gui it seems that wmhost0 is up again but none of the VMs are running.
I'll try to restart them again (vm094 - vm097).

> I know that Emmanual and Felix started with setting up continuum at ASF
> machines. I just wonder what's the progress?

I do not know exactly what can be done on the ASF continuum. ATM it's just doing a 'mvn clean install' for the snapshots
I think.
On oxylos we also do deploy the snapshots, generate and deploy some project documentation and run all using
-Dintegration property for maven builds (deployment also to oxylos).

Felix