Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by gbs <gs...@austin.rr.com> on 2003/08/08 07:27:09 UTC

WebSphere 4.0.6 and Jetspeed 1.4b*

A team I am working with has been trying to get Jetspeed 1.4b[2, 3, 4,
or the cvs head] autonomously running under WAS 4.0.6.  We have several
work-arounds that allow us to get it running with a bit of help, such as
precompiling all of the JSP, but we would much prefer to just add new
jsp-based portlets and have them run without going through extra steps.
This would grealy simplify the dev/deploy cycle for us.  The primary
problem we are getting is about the taglib not being  found.  Here are
the first few lines of the exception:

Error encountered processing a template:
/portlets/html/hello.jsporg.apache.jasper.JasperException:
C:\WebSphere\AppServer\installedApps\jetspeed14b2.ear\jetspeed.war\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\portlets\html\hello.jsp(3,77)
JSPG0103E: Unable to open taglibrary
/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld :
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl at  .....

We appreciate any help,

Thanks,
George