Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Derbyshire <de...@globalserve.net> on 2000/05/23 04:56:10 UTC

Duplicate messages

I'm sorry about the duplicate messages. The fault, however, does not lie
with me but rather with my flaky and unreliable ISP, whose SMTP server has
the hiccups today. Half the time, I send a message and halfway through
uploading it the server stops responding. The other half of the time, it
seems, the server accepts my message and then sends it out *twice*, as
though trying to make up for the ones it dropped on the floor. Their DNS is
also intermittent right now. I've let them know how much I *love* the
*wonderful* and *great* service I've been getting from them at
mailto:customercare@iprimus.ca ... If you would like to verbally beat
someone over the head regarding the duplicate messages, that is the address
that should be your target... :-)

--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a