Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 08:40:43 UTC

Re: Camel websocket over STOMP

Hi Gordon,

I'm confused about what you try to do. STOMP is a transport connector part
of the ActiveMQ project (http://stomp.github.io/). I suppose that you use
the javascript of Jeff Mesnill to establish the connection between the
WebSocket client (= HTML5 page + JS) and the ActiveMQ Broker exposing the
stomp:// and ws:// transport connectors. If you enable the Security plugin
of ActiveMQ, you will be able to secure the connection.

BTW, the class WebSocketHttpHeaders is part of the Spring WebSocket project
so I don't see where Apache Camel is integrated within your project as
STOMP is not used at all to call the camel-websocket component ....

Regards,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM, gmh <go...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,I am trying to subscribe to websocket over STOMP.The websocket require
> user/password authentication using WebSocketHttpHeaders. Has anyone tried
> it
> before?If so, can someone share their experience and the
> configurations/code?Thanks, Gordon

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Camel websocket over STOMP

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
​​
Hi,

If you want to see an example of Stomp over WebSocket running (but no need
of WebSocketHttpHeadersas Charles said).

The activeMQ ConnectionFactory:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.helpers.parent/net.osgiliath.helpers.activemq.jms.connectionfactory.exporter/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/connection-exporter.xml

Angular JS Stomp service using Jeff Mesnil stomp over websocket:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.samples/net.osgiliath.hello/net.osgiliath.hello.ui/src/main/javascript/scripts/services/stompservice.js

JMS message handling (automatically transformed by AMQ):
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.samples/net.osgiliath.hello/net.osgiliath.hello.routes/net.osgiliath.hello.routes.blueprint/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/routes.osgi-context.xml
and
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/blob/master/net.osgiliath.samples/net.osgiliath.hello/net.osgiliath.hello.routes/net.osgiliath.hello.routes.blueprint/src/main/java/net/osgiliath/hello/routes/HelloRoute.java

Be sure to use the version 5.9 of ActiveMQ as the 5.10 as an issue with
WebSocket

Regards,

Charlie

--