Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/11/15 14:56:14 UTC

Jenkins admin

1/ Jena_JDBC_Deploy, Jena_JDBC_Test,
    Jena_Security_Build, Jena_Security_Deploy

Now that these modules are in trunk and the main distribution, aren't
these jobs duplicates and can be deleted?

Jena_Security_Build, Jena_Security_Deploy are disabled.

Rob, Claude - delete them?

2/ I've fixed and re-enabled Jena_Development_Test_ARM

The Apache Jenkins server is currently very busy almost all the time at
the moment so another job that does development test is good.  Teh ARM
servers are (relatively) underused.

3/ Jena_New_Tests does not show up as a Jena job but i can't see
anything different about it.

Claude - any idea?

	Andy

Re: Jenkins admin

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 18/11/13 11:26, Claude Warren wrote:
> I deleted the Security jobs
>
> I don't know why the Jena_New_Tests don't show up, unless it is because of
> the dependencies and parent project.

It shows up as a Downstream Build

     Jena_New_Tests

https://builds.apache.org/user/andy/my-views/view/Jena/job/Jena_Development_Java6/lastSuccessfulBuild/