Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by jv...@apache.org on 2002/01/03 19:08:48 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-tdk/src/tdk/apps/3/src/java/modules/screens Form.java Index.java

jvanzyl     02/01/03 10:08:48

  Removed:     src/tdk/apps/3/src/java/modules/actions SQL.java
               src/tdk/apps/3/src/java/modules/screens Form.java Index.java
  Log:
  - removing anything to do with Torque as I want to start from scratch
    from the sample app and this will allow us to have a testbed for
    the changes in turbine 3.

    the TDK for 3.x now works but it is in a minimal form. using the tomcat4
    profile the TDK now builds and the application runs so that we can
    test changes involving the pipeline.