Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by dt...@cruzio.com on 2016/02/01 03:17:45 UTC

windows8.1

Can't run Open Office on my PC running Windows 8.1
Get message:
"This app can't run on your PC"
"To find a version for your PC, check  with the software publisher."

I have gone round and round on your  Community Support Forums. - NO HELP!

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html:
System Requirements for Apache OpenOffice 4.1.x
Microsoft Windows
   Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2012, Windows Vista, Windows 7,
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10

Why doesn't Open Office run on my PC?

Re: windows8.1

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.