Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/18 11:17:43 UTC

Re: CloudStack CLA

Hi Alex...

   The ICLA you attached in this e-mail is different than the on filed. For
me I have no problem. But I would like to know for sure which one to use as
a reference cause in the one attached to this e-mail you use your personal,
while the filed one you use Citrix e-mail which is the one listed in the
account request tool.

Craig, would you also please give us your advice ?

Looking forward to your replies.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: CloudStack CLA

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig...

  Thanks a lot for your explanation. I will proceed with that.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: CloudStack CLA