Posted to announce@apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/12/23 15:28:16 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for 7.2 released

The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce that the Solr Reference Guide for
Solr 7.2 is now available.

This 1,157-page PDF is the definitive guide to using Apache Solr, the
search server built on Lucene.

The PDF can be downloaded from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.2.pdf

It is also available online at https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_2.

Regards,
Cassandra

RE: ANNOUNCE: Apache Solr Reference Guide for 7.2 released

Posted by "Mr. Hood" <gu...@gmail.com>.
I have been trying for 2 years to get OFF this list. But to no avail.  Please just kick me off. I have gone through the unsubscribe list several times.  Totally irritating.
REMOVE PLEASE

Sent from Mail for Windows 10