Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/09/11 19:23:16 UTC

JDOHelper

Hi Richard,

Thanks for adding the JDOHelper page to the wiki.

There are two separate activities that I understand you're working on.

1. Fix the bug in which the first exception fails the call;

2. Add test cases to verify the fix works.

If possible, can you split the patch into two? I'm eager to get the
fix applied to the JDOHelper class and I'm willing to wait a bit more
for the test case update.

Be sure to make the suffix ".patch" and to grant the Apache license.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com